What are Careway Plasters?
Our range of Careway plasters provide your damaged skin protection no matter what life throws at you. Each with an absorbent antiseptic pad to help protect against infection, the plasters come in a variety of materials to suit your needs. All feature breathable fabrics and low allergy adhesive. Our range includes:
- Clear - as well as being breathable, waterproof gentle to the skin, these plasters allow for a discreet way to cover up your wounds.
- Cushioned - perfect for preventing blisters or giving a wound more padded protection against knocks, these plasters feature a waterproof, padded foam. Ideal for vulnerable areas like the toes and feet, elbows and knees.
- Fabric - made from a breathable fabric to assist in the healing of the wound, these plasters are soft and comfortable.
- Sensitive - these are developed especially for reducing irritation to sensitive skin, and are made with low allergy adhesive and fabric that also helps to keep out external irritants
- Washproof - made specifically to withstand water, you can be confident these plasters will stay stuck whilst doing activities like swimming or showering.
How do I use Careway Plasters?
Wash and gently dry the wound before applying the plaster. Peel the plastic from the back of the plaster and centre the antiseptic pad over the wounded area. Gentle press over the plaster to ensure the adhesive sticks to the skin. If the plaster gets wet or dirty, remove the plaster and apply a new one.