Eat Well and Lose Weight: Alli/Orlistat Diet Plan
Alli-Orlistat can help to achieve up to 50% more weight loss than just dieting alone.
Published: Tuesday 30 April 2019
Alli and Orlistat
Taking Alli or Orlistat has proven to be very effective in aiding weight loss, as long as a reduced calorie, low fat diet is followed. If this is done successfully, then Alli/Orlistat can help to achieve up to 50% more weight loss than just dieting alone.
The ideal Alli or Orlistat diet is slightly hypocaloric, meaning you will be eating fewer calories than you burn. Taking Alli or Orlistat medication means the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins are reduced, so it is advised to take multivitamins before bed to ensure your body is replacing any vitamins lost. Centrum Advance is a multivitamin that incorporates all of these vitamins.
Even though you want to reduce your fat intake, it is vital to still eat foods containing fat, as dietary fats are essential for cell growth and the protection of organs. In a healthy diet, around 30% of your total daily calories should come from fat.
Ways to reduce fat intake:
- Choose lean cuts of meat
- Eat more fruit and vegetables
- Bake, boil or grill food and avoid frying
- Choose low fat dairy options
Taking Alli or Orlistat and eating unhealthily will be ineffective at helping you reach your weight loss goals. With a well-balanced, low fat diet, combined with the weight loss treatments, you could lose 5% of your initial body weight after 3 months of treatment.
We’ve come up with a few ideas to help you plan delicious and nutritious meals to aid your weight loss journey:
Breakfast is regarded as the most important meal of the day, and a breakfast including a combination of protein and fibre are great ways to boost your energy levels for the day. There’s no reason you should be skipping breakfast with these quick and simple ideas:
Lunch raises your blood sugar levels in the middle of the day, so you are able to focus for the rest of the afternoon. Without lunch, you may end up gaining more weight because you will over eat at dinner to compensate.
Eating dinner is just as important as breakfast, especially one that is well-balanced with protein, vegetables and carbohydrates. The key is to eat healthy carbohydrates as carbs are starchy and portion control Here are some quick and delicious recipes you can try:
Eating high protein, low carb and high fibre snacks are best for achieving your weight loss goals. There are plenty healthy snacks you can eat to help you snack smart:
Whilst taking Alli or Orlistat, it’s important to be aware about the different food groups and what nutrients they contain, so you can formulate a meal plan that incorporates all the nutrients you need.
Found in foods such as rice, pasta, bread, potatoes and beans.
- Carbohydrates are our main source of energy and needed for the regulation of blood glucose.
- Prevents the breakdown of protein for energy.
- Prevents degradation of skeletal muscles.
Found in foods such as meat, fish, cheese, eggs, tofu and beans.
- Protein builds muscle strength, bone tissue and cells.
- Boosts metabolism and increases fat burning.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Helps maintain weight loss.
Founds in oily fish, nuts and seeds, egg yolks and avocados.
- Used as a source of energy when carbohydrates run out.
- Fat is needed for the absorption of vitamins A, D and E and K.
- Essential fatty acids are needed for growth development and cell functions.
- A diet rich in fat will increase blood cholesterol levels and can cause you to become overweight.
- When using Alli or Orlistat, consumption of fat should be limited.
Fruit and Vegetables
- Fruit and vegetables are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, potassium and folate.
- Excellent source of dietary fibre, helping to maintain a healthy gut, preventing digestion problems.
Milk and Dairy Products
Found in milk, yogurt and cheese.
- Excellent source of calcium needed for strong bones, muscle movement and contraction.
- When taking Alli or Orlistat, use low fat dairy products.
Where to buy Alli or Orlistat
You can buy Alli or Orlistat weight loss treatments online at Pharmica. After completing a short medical questionnaire, your answers will be reviewed and if you are eligible for treatment, we will send your medication with same day or next day delivery in discreet packaging, so you can buy your medication with complete confidence.
Authored by Carolina Goncalves
A Portugese native, Carolina graduated from a six-year Pharmacy degree in 2009.
With more than ten years of pharmaceutical and patient care knowledge, Carolina is our resident expert, ensuring we provide the very best care for all our patients..
Also a specialist in travel care, Carolina has an encyclopedic knowledge of travel vaccines and assists in running our travel clinic.