Digital Growth Strategist
Pharmica is one of the UK's leading online pharmacies, pioneering the way towards more effective, accessible healthcare. Our innovative spirit permeates everything we do, from leveraging cutting-edge technology to delivering exceptional customer service. By streamlining the pharmacy experience and enhancing its convenience, we’re proud to be leading the way in making a positive impact on people's lives.
Recently graduated or looking for something different? Ready to get started in an exciting, rewarding career? Then read on!
We are seeking a visionary Digital Growth Strategist to join our energetic digital marketing squad. Whilst previous digital marketing experience is not necessarily essential, the right candidate is an autonomous, ambitious trailblazer who's ready to put their skills to the test while constantly learning and evolving. The perfect candidate will have an unyielding passion for honing their digital and marketing proficiency. This role presents a thrilling opportunity, offering the right candidate a path to rapid and substantial career advancement.
As a Digital Growth Strategist, you’ll help spearhead an array of exhilarating initiatives across various digital platforms, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook Ads. You’ll focus on enhancing campaign performance, performing keyword and ad assessments, adjusting bids, strategising enhancements to digital accounts, and identifying growth opportunities. Additionally, successful collaboration with our swiftly growing digital marketing team will be integral to your role.
Our welcoming and vibrant offices, which boast breathtaking views of the city, are nestled in Central London (WC1X) - just a short walk from underground and train stations like Russell Square, Chancery Lane, Kings Cross, and Farringdon.
- Formulating and executing digital growth strategies across various platforms
- Performing comprehensive competitor analysis
- Optimising account structures for maximum growth
- Scaling all digital advertising channels
- Efficient budget management across advertising platforms
- Implementing best practices for Google Ads and other digital advertising channels
- Discovering and implementing novel ways to enhance and optimise digital advertising channels
- Conducting detailed analysis of user behaviour
- Leveraging powerful data analytics to identify promising opportunities to grow the business and Pharmica brand
- Keen interest in digital marketing trends and technologies
- Proven ability to craft compelling content quickly
- Experience in managing digital campaigns utilising automated bidding
- Exceptional command of English and grammar
- Attention to detail, taking pride in consistently high standards
- Outstanding analytical skills to evaluate and enhance digital performance
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
- The ability to make informed, objective, data-driven decisions
- Confident to put ideas forward and see them through to fruition
- Strong team spirit, collaboration skills, and work ethic
£25,000.00 - £30,000.00
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Ability to commute/relocate:
London, WC1X 8HB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
A-Level or equivalent (required)
United Kingdom (Required)
How to apply
If you believe you are well suited for this role and are interested in joining one of the fastest-growing online pharmacies in the UK - send us your CV and a brief summary of why you think the role is for you.