Pharmica is one of the leading online pharmacies in the UK. We offer a wide range of effective treatments through our free online prescription service. Our ethos is providing cutting-edge technology to automate and innovate safe, affordable health care while delivering exceptional customer service. We’re passionate about making the pharmacy experience as easy and convenient as possible.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly Human Resource (HR) Manager to join our fast-growing team. The right applicant should be self-motivated, articulate and professional. The ideal candidate should have experience in Human Resources with a keen interest to apply their skills and develop their expertise.
You will be involved in a range of stimulating activities from day one; such as managing the HR database, assisting with recruitment, being responsible for maintaining and developing HR policy and ensuring an excellent work culture is maintained and cultivated.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in our rapid company growth, and we'll look to you to help ensure that we remain true to our values and vision. If you're ready to take on a new challenge and make a real impact in the healthcare industry, we want to hear from you.
Our bright and friendly offices, with spectacular views of the city, are based in Central London (WC1X) - within walking distance from various underground and train stations such as Russell Square, Chancery Lane, Kings Cross, and Farringdon.
Include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in compliance with UK employment laws and regulations.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process, including job analysis, job descriptions, job postings, and applicant screening and interviewing in accordance with UK employment law.
- Manage employee relations issues in compliance with UK employment law, including conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and grievances.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the HR database to maintain all employee records for staff.
- Manage HR data and systems, including payroll, and generate HR reports for management.
- Update employee contact and emergency contact information, job status and placement records.
- Complete HR administrative tasks and maintain and update related correspondence.
- Process work visa applications where necessary.
- Coordinate social activities and plan employee milestones and special occasions.
- Experienced HR Manager with 8+ years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Diligent and Attentive
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discount
£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Human resources: 8 years (Required)
A-Level or equivalent (Required)
How to apply
If you believe you are well suited for this role and are interested in joining one of the fastest-growing online pharmacies in the UK - send us your CV and a brief summary of why you think the role is for you.