Buy Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray Online
What is Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray?
Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray is a prescription strength hay fever treatment providing powerful relief from hay fever symptoms. Clarinaze Nasal Spray contains the anti-inflammatory corticosteroid mometasone, which is highly effective at clearing nasal congestion, reducing sneezing and stopping a runny nose.
What are the benefits of using Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray?
- Prescription strength relief.
- Treats hay fever and allergy symptoms when used daily.
- Rapid relief from nasal congestion, sneezing and a runny nose.
How do I use Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray?
- Prime the Clarinaze Nasal Spray bottle first before use (see instruction leaflet).
- Gently shake the bottle and remove the dust cap.
- Blow your nose.
- Close one nostril by pressing on it with your finger and place the Clarinaze nozzle in the other nostril. Slightly tilt your head forward whilst keeping the bottle upright.
- Begin breathing in slowly through your nose. Upon inhalation, squirt the bottle ONCE into your nose by pressing down with your fingers on the bottle. Breathe out through your mouth.
- If necessary, repeat step 5 for the same nostril.
- Remove the nozzle and repeat steps 4 to 6 for the other nostril.
After use, clean the nozzle with a tissue and replace the dust cap.
Always read the patient information leaflet before commencing treatment.
Written and reviewed by our qualified team
Find out more about how we ensure the accuracy of our content with our content guidelines.
Content last updated: 14 Feb 2023