What is Glucosamine Sulphate?
These Glucosamine Sulphate capsules are shellfish-derived food supplements that help maintain joints and muscles. The active ingredient glucosamine helps restore cartilage that may have been broken down because of osteoarthritis, and is suitable for those looking to relieve stiff, aching or painful joints and muscles.
What are the benefits of Glucosamine Sulphate?
- Pain relief for those suffering from osteoarthritis, especially osteoarthritis of the knees
- Slows the breakdowns of joints
- May reduce other joint pains
- May reduce the risk of developing heart disease
How do I take Glucosamine Sulphate?
Take up to one tablet with food or water per day, as part of a balanced and varied diet.
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Free from sugar, gluten, yeast, and artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
Written and reviewed by our qualified team
Find out more about how we ensure the accuracy of our content with our content guidelines.
Content last updated: 11 Mar 2021