What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral found in the body, however, you may not be getting enough of it in your diet. Essential for many biochemical processes in the body, every cell needs it to function correctly. It activates multiple enzymes, helping to convert blood sugar into energy, as well as promoting a healthier cardiovascular system and nervous system. Each 187.5mg Magnesium Supplement contains 50% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value).
What are the benefits of Magnesium?
- Contributes to normal psychological and nervous system functioning
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth
- Plays a key role in muscle contraction and the transmission of nerve impulses
- May reduce feelings of anxiety and depression
How do I take Magnesium?
Take two tablets daily as part of a balanced and varied diet.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from sugar, gluten, yeast, and artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Written and reviewed by our qualified team
Find out more about how we ensure the accuracy of our content with our content guidelines.
Content last updated: 11 Mar 2021