Pharmacist / Clinical Pharmacist
Pharmica is one of the leading online pharmacies in the UK. We offer a wide range of effective treatments through our free online prescription service. Our ethos is providing cutting-edge technology to automate and innovate safe, affordable health care while delivering exceptional customer service. We’re passionate about making the pharmacy experience as easy and convenient as possible online.
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to share their expertise, inspire the team and drive a culture of continuous learning to constantly improve our pharmacy and put our patients first. If this sounds like you, we'd love you to join the fast-growing, enthuastic team!
As a key member of the pharmacy team, you will be responsible for developing, supporting all aspects of the pharmacy. The role must ensure high quality, innovative and up-to-date pharmacy services, which will consistently meet the needs of all our patients.
The right individual will be commercially focussed with excellent clinical skills and someone who can effectively communicate with patients and other healthcare professionals. They will help lead and manage a skilled team to provide an outstanding pharmacy service, in addition to further developing the business.
Our bright and friendly offices, with spectacular views of the city are based in Central London (WC1X) - within walking distance from various underground and train stations such as Russell Square, Chancery Lane, Kings Cross, and Farringdon.
Required skills for the role:
- GPhC registered
- Qualified pharmacist
- High levels of IT literacy and numeracy are essential
- Good people skills
The right applicant:
- Will help ensure the pharmacy is always operating safely and efficiently within the General Pharmaceutical Council’s standards for distance selling pharmacies
- Will help ensure a high quality, innovative and up-to-date service that meets the needs of all our patients
- Will ensure relevant clinical audits are performed to monitor and improve the pharmacy service
- Will participate in the revision and development of local dispensary policies and SOPs
- Will participate in multidisciplinary teamwork, helping to motivate staff and maintain effective working relationships
- Will address escalated customers' requests and complaints, showing excellent communication and customer service skills
- Will help oversee the procurement of pharmacy supplies and stock control
- Will be an enthusiastic, driven, and self-motivated leader who can support the business aims and objectives
- Will be a dynamic and organised leader with excellent attention to detail
- Will work closely with the marketing and development team to ensure any patient-facing content is clinically correct
- Will be able to cover the role of the responsible pharmacists should the need arise
- Fun and friendly office environment (table football, drinks fridge etc…)
- Monthly team socials
- Pension scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to join our vibrant entrepreneurial start-up tech company, where you can develop your skills within a highly collaborative workspace. You will work closely with web developers, project managers and the director to create pioneering marketing strategies to grow Pharmica and develop your career.
How to apply
If you believe you are well suited for this role and are interested in joining one of the fastest-growing online pharmacies in the UK - send us your CV and a brief summary of why you think the role is for you.