Content Marketing Specialist
Pharmica is one of the leading online pharmacies in the UK. We offer a wide range of effective treatments through our free online prescription service. Our ethos is providing cutting-edge technology to automate and innovate safe, affordable health care while delivering exceptional customer service. We’re passionate about making the pharmacy experience as easy and convenient as possible.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright Content Marketing Specialist to join our central London office team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organised and driven.
This is a great opportunity to embark on a rewarding career within a dynamic, rapidly growing company. You will be involved in exciting activities and responsibilities from day one, working closely with the Digital Marketing Team.
We'll look to you to create and assist with the delivery of compelling content across a range of digital marketing channels. You’ll take ownership of creating innovative, informative content as part of a range of content marketing practices.
Our bright and friendly offices, with spectacular views of the city, are based in Central London (WC1X) - within walking distance from various underground and train stations such as Russell Square, Chancery Lane, Kings Cross, and Farringdon.
- Create video content for the Pharmica YouTube account to maximise engagement, traffic and brand awareness.
- Create compelling visual content for the Pharmica social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok).
- Be comfortable creating a range of different content types to be used by the digital marketing team across different marketing channels (including but not limited to: web copy, social media copy, email copy, blogs/articles, infographics, videos and images.).
- Help create and plan highly engaging email newsletter content.
- Manage social media accounts to maximise engagement.
- Try new creative strategies when it comes to designing content.
- Make data-driven decisions to guide the creation of content to optimise and maximise advertising results.
- Plan, develop and help implement PR strategies (e.g. press releases, journalist outreach efforts, managing publisher relationships) to generate brand awareness and improve search visibility.
- Have an exceptionally high standard of English and grammar. You are passionate about attention to detail and take pride in maintaining high standards throughout your work.
- Able to articulate and write content quickly and to the highest quality.
- Highly organised and able to plan the creation and delivery of content effectively.
- Hands-on digital design and content creation experience. Comfortable creating a range of media assets (e.g. videos, animations, infographics, imagery).
- Experience using graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Have a deep understanding of brand tone of voice and brand image.
- Has an excellent understanding of social media, content and marketing trends.
- Has a core understanding of SEO best practice.
- Team player that’s confident and articulate in communicating ideas to the digital marketing team.
- Passionate about learning and developing in their role to add value to the business.
Desirable but not essential:
Experience writing or creating health and well-being or pharmaceutical-related content.
- Fun and friendly office environment (table football, drinks fridge etc…)
- Convenient central London office location
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
£30,000.00 - £35,000.00
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
London, WC1X 8HB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Content Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Videography: 2 years (required)
United Kingdom (Required)
How to apply
If you believe you are well suited for this role and are interested in joining one of the fastest-growing online pharmacies in the UK - send us your CV and a brief summary of why you think the role is for you.