Head of Marketing / Growth Hacker
Pharmica is a dynamic and fast-growing healthcare tech company based in central London. We are an innovative online healthcare platform and we are looking for an enthusiastic and bright individual to lead and co-ordinate our marketing team. We manage all aspects of the business, making this an exciting opportunity with the prospect of excellent career progression within the company.
We are looking for a passionate and inventive individual with a strong background in digital marketing within a professional environment. The applicant should be confident, self-motivated, ambitious and articulate.
You will be involved in a range of stimulating activities from day one; with large advertising budgets across all platforms, including Google, Facebook and Microsoft Ads. You will carry out complex analysis using various tools to successfully grow and evolve the company. We will also look to you to identify new opportunities, concepts and innovation within the marketplace.
Required skills for the role
- A strong background in digital marketing with 5+ years’ experience
- A strong understanding of brand identity, brand management and customer tone of voice
- A keen eye for detail. The ability to create captivating content for articles, press releases, blogs and other pieces
- A depth of experience using Google Analytics and Adwords
- Advanced analytical skills to evaluate and optimise the performance of PPC campaigns
- The ability to develop attribution models and allocate marketing investment to target channels with the most impact
- The ability to work closely with other team members and use management tools, including Asana, to track progress within the team
The right applicant
- Will be excited to own and develop Pharmica’s marketing strategy and implement it across Digital Marketing, Paid Acquisition, Social Media, SEO, Customer Referrals, PR and Email
- Is motivated to drive incremental gains in our search presence via exciting content creation, outreach and backlinks acquisition
- Is avidly interested in digital marketing and will actively seek out new trends to improve our ROI and keep up to date with all recent developments
- Has the desire to engage with social media platforms and manage social media channels
- Is highly motivated with a proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Is ambitious and driven
- Has a high level of organisation and the ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Has a solid team spirit and strong work ethic
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000
- Fun and friendly office environment (table football, drinks fridge etc…)
- Monthly team socials
- Pension scheme
Pharmica is a market leader in providing healthcare to patients across the UK via our innovative website. We provide cutting-edge technology to automate and innovate, so that we can deliver a safer, more affordable health care experience to our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our vibrant entrepreneurial start-up tech company, where you can develop your skills within a highly collaborative workspace. You will work closely with web developers, project managers and the director to create pioneering marketing strategies to grow Pharmica and develop your career.