Pharmica is an exciting online pharmacy providing healthcare to patients across the UK via our innovative website. We employ a wide range of healthcare professionals and technology experts. Our ethos is that by providing cutting-edge technology to automate and innovate we can deliver a safer, more affordable health care experience.
Our bright and friendly offices, with spectacular views of the city, are based in Central London (WC1X) - within walking distance from various underground and train stations such as Russell Square, Chancery Lane, Kings Cross, and Farringdon.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Dispensing Medication
- Customer Service
- Pharmaceutical Stock Management
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent computer literacy (you MUST be technology friendly)
- Fast typists
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (you will need to deal with telephone and email queries)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting company and gain unique, valuable experience.
- Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm / 9am - 6pm) + Extra Weekends (Saturday or Sunday shifts)
- Casual dress
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Employee Discount
£23,380.00 - £26,240.50 per year
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
How to apply
If you believe you are well suited for this role and are interested in joining one of the fastest-growing online pharmacies in the UK - send us your CV and a brief summary of why you think the role is for you.