Pharmica is a market leader in providing healthcare to patients across the UK. We employ a range of GPs, pharmacists and technology experts. Our ethos is that by providing cutting-edge technology to automate and innovate we can deliver a safer, more affordable health care experience.
We are looking for an experienced pharmacist to join the growing team on a permanent basis during the weekends (4 hours each day). Whilst this is a part time position, there is scope to increase your working hours/days after a period of time.
You will be a key part of the team, providing expert advice on the use of medicines. As a pharmacist your work would include checking prescriptions, ensuring stock control and answering clinical questions via phone and emails. You will also be in charge of running a travel vaccination service.
You will be working as part of a team to ensure that the pharmacy is run according to GPhC standards on a daily basis. You will liaise with the superintendent on a regular basis to ensure exceptional clinical care is delivered at all times and patient safety is never compromised.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain unique experience in an industry-leading distance selling pharmacy. Our office is in central London (closest station Barbican), we have a dynamic work environment, progressive culture and staff socials!
- GPhC registered
- Technology friendly with good computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Team leadership
- Strong relationship-building skills
- A positive work ethic
- Pro-active nature
- People management and/or knowledge of small-medium business HR.
- Flexible approach and willingness to learn from others
- Travel Vaccination (clinic currently closed due to COVID-19)
- Located in Clerkenwell (London), a few minutes’ walk from Farringdon / Barbican / Old Street tube stations.
If you feel that you would suit our hardworking and inclusive environment, then contact us with a covering letter and a copy of your CV.
Reference ID: Pharmacist0820
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20.00-£21.50 per hour
- Pharmacy: 2 years (Preferred)