Durex Extended Pleasure condoms come with Performa™ Silicone - a lubricant that contains a mild topical anaesthetic to help extend the duration of sex while providing a high level of protection and reassurance.
- Dermatologically tested
- Transparent natural rubber latex
- Regular thickness
- Regular fit
Important information about Durex Extended Pleasure condoms:
- These condoms are not suitable for people who are allergic to benzocaine
- Do not get the lubricant in your eyes
- Always wash off the lubricant after use
- Do not use these condoms if you or your partner has inflamed or broken skin
- Stop using the product and seek immediate medical assistance if you or your partner experience breathing difficulties or get blue lips while using the product.
- Performa™ Silicone lubricant can cause a rash, irritation, burning or itching. If you experience irritation, stop using the product.
- Ensure you read the leaflet carefully before use.
- An additional water-based or silicone-based lubricant should be used with condoms for anal sex to prevent condom breakage or slippage.
- Please note that no contraceptive can guarantee 100% protection against pregnancy, sexually transmitted infections or HIV.
- These condoms are made of natural rubber latex and may cause allergic reactions.
- Condoms are made for single use only.
Written and reviewed by our qualified team
Find out more about how we ensure the accuracy of our content with our content guidelines.
Content last updated:
22 Jan 2024