Extra safe condoms as best for peace of mind as they have extra strength and are less likely to break during sex. The condom is still comfortable, so you don’t have to compromise.
- Dermatologically tested
- Contains extra lubrication for additional comfort
- Slightly thicker for extra protection
- Easy-on shape and teat ended for comfort and fit
- Natural rubber latex
- Ensure you read the leaflet carefully before use.
- An additional water-based or silicone-based lubricant should be used with condoms for anal sex to prevent condom breakage or slippage.
- Please note that no contraceptive can guarantee 100% protection against pregnancy, sexually transmitted infections or HIV.
- These condoms are made of natural rubber latex and may cause allergic reactions.
- Condoms are made for a single use only.
Written and reviewed by our qualified team
Find out more about how we ensure the accuracy of our content with our content guidelines.
Content last updated: 08 Dec 2022