What is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a micronutrient that supports a variety of bodily functions and organs. It is essential for the repair, growth and development of all body tissues. It helps the formation of collagen, a crucial protein for supporting bone strength. It also contributes to the development of normal skin structure.
What are the benefits of taking Vitamin C?
- Contributes to the development, growth and repair of body tissue
- Supports bone strength via the formation of collagen
- Contributes to normal skin structure
- Supports the immune system
- Helps the body absorb iron
How should I take Vitamin C?
Adults should take one to five tablets a day in divided doses. Children should take half to two and a half tablets a day in divided doses.