What are Feroglobin Capsules?
Feroglobin Capsules are a dietary supplement designed to help users maintain a healthy level of iron in the blood. Iron is an essential mineral for the human body: it contributes to the normal production of red blood cells and haemoglobin, aids oxygen transport in the body, contributes to normal cognitive function and supports the immune system.
Alongside a healthy dose of iron, each Feroglobin capsule contains a host of nutrients essential for a healthy body. Folic acid and vitamins B6 and B12 all help reduce tiredness and fatigue, while zinc can reduce inflammation and contribute to normal fertility.
The combination of minerals and vitamins in Feroglobin Capsules is especially suited to women who are pregnant or experiencing their monthly cycle. In addition, athletes may benefit from the nutrients in this supplement.
What foods are high in iron?
Feroglobin Capsules will help boost your iron levels, but it’s best taken as part of a balanced diet. If you’re looking to increase the iron intake in your diet, there are a number of iron-rich foods you can try. These include:
- Red meat, pork and poultry
- Dark, leafy greens such as spinach
- Dried fruit, including raisins and apricots
- Iron-fortified cereals, breads and pastas
What are the symptoms of an iron deficiency?
It’s extremely important to ensure you have a healthy level of iron in your blood. An iron deficiency, otherwise known as anemia, can cause a number of troubling symptoms including:
- Extreme fatigue
- Headaches, dizziness or lightheadedness
- Pale skin
- Cold hands and feet
- Brittle nails
- Unusual cravings for non-nutritive substances, including ice, starch and dirt
- Poor appetite
If you experience any of the symptoms associated with low iron levels, you should see your GP.
What are the benefits of Feroglobin Capsules?
- Especially suitable for pregnant women and those on their monthly cycle
- The iron is slow-releasing, ensuring increasing levels are even and natural
- Includes a host of other nutrients to help keep the body healthy
How should I take Feroglobin Capsules?
Adults should take one tablet per day with water and a meal.
This supplement should not be taken as a replacement for a healthy diet.
As one of the UK’s trusted online pharmacies, we’re happy to provide expert advice on the best supplements to help you live a healthy life.